Download the brochure
Jenroll Express 2000
Steam heated mono-roll ironer for top quality ironing with optimized evaporation capacity by the large diameter flexible chest.
- Top-quality ironing.
- Optimized evaporation capacity.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- No tape marks in the linen thanks to the use of scraper plates instead of ironer tapes.
- Excellent finishing quality and minimum friction by the use of carbon steel material for ironing.
Optimized evaporation capacity
- Large-diameter flexible chest with a roll diameter of 2000 mm.
- Increased contact angle thanks to the flexible chest adapting to the roll diameter like a "band brake".
Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced heat radiation as the capacity of a Jenroll Express 2000 can replace a conventional fixed chest ironer using more rolls.
- Reduced cubic content and less material to heat up in the morning thanks to the flexible chest.
- Optimum heat conduction by use of carbon steel for the chest.
- Minimum heat escape thanks to thorough insulation of chests, pipes and steam components.