Download the brochure
Jenrail 2000 Automatic
Increased automation of large-piece ironer lines
- Reduced soil sorting
- Increased utilization of the ironer line
- Double buffer line capacity
- Optimum production
Reduced soil sorting
- Reduced soil sorting thanks to automatic sorting into buffer lines after wash.
Increased utilization of the ironer line
- Increased utilization of the ironer line thanks to a buffer of linen ready for feeding, eliminating micro-stops.
- Increased feeding capacity possible by adding more loading stations.
- Provides continuous supply of sorted linen to the ironer line.
Double buffer line capacity
- Double buffer line capacity per rail meter thanks to the unique JENSEN Twin clamp.
- Optimum production thanks to continuous flow of sorted linen, reducing the number of program changes. Increased automation requiring limited human intervention.