Download the brochure
Jenform Omega Pro
Optimum processing time through the Omega principle
- Optimum processing time
- Optimum finishing quality
- Minimum energy consumption
- Flexible solution
Optimum processing time
- Optimum processing time through the Omega principle extending the processing length thanks to the "S" shaped transport conveyor at the inlet and outlet zones.
Optimum finishing quality
- Optimum finishing quality thanks to the Omega principle providing optimum access for the steam into the garment thanks to the "S" shaped transport conveyor at the inlet and outlet zones.
Minimum energy consumption
- Minimum energy consumption through integrated energy recovery system and optimum heat isolation.
Flexible solution and maximum production
- Available as gas or stem heated models with up to 6 compartments.
- Capable of finishing 300-400 pieces per section per hour depending on type of garments.
- Available for the healthcare and industrial segment.