- You can boost sorting area productivity by maximizing laundry sort volumes.
- The labor-conscious design of the sorting bin reduces work related fatigue and increases operator output.
- The enhanced design supports quick & effortless maintenance by offering easy dismantling for immediate servicing.
New ergonomic design to increase operator output.
- The ergonomic multi-sort was designed in conjunction with the European Work Environment Authorities to the EN 1005-4 ergonomic safety standards.
- The design focuses on the 5 to 95 percentile user (1.53 m (5') to 1.88 m (6’2”)).
- With the new design the laundries can reduce labor costs & operator strain by improving static standing posture and improving the arm to body angle.
- A happy operator is an efficient operator.
Boost Sorting Productivity
- The sorting bins are now closer to the operator than ever.
- By design, operators are able to comfortably sort into 6-8 bins.
- New design reduces work related fatigue, allowing the operator to sort more than ever before.
- The design has been enhanced to support quick and effortless maintenance.
- The stainless steel top allows for easy dismantling for immediate servicing.
- Stainless steel allows for a quick wipe down and smooth cleaning surface.
- With a proper maintenance package supplied by Futurail, laundries have easy access to opening cylinders and release mechanisms.