Download the brochure
Easy linen separation by breaking the press cake into small lots
- Increases the drying capacity
- Prevents twisting and tangling of large linen pieces
- Reduces energy consumption
Increases the drying capacity
- Spares tumbling performance by replacing the tumbling process of press cakes
- Direct integration into a lift or shuttle conveyor is possible
Prevents twisting and tangling of large linen pieces
- By a set of pressing plates, the press cake is broken up into smaller lumps so that the linen is being separated.
Reduces energy consumption
- Energy can be saved as the tumbler capacity for separating the linen is not being used.