- Optimized evaporation capacity.
- Excellent finishing quality.
- Reduced energy consumption.
Optimized evaporation capacity
- Increased contact angle thanks to the flexible chest adapting to the roll diameter like a "band brake".
- 25 to 50% higher evaporation capacity over time compared to a conventional fix chest ironer.
- Up to 3 rolls with a roll diameter of 800, 1000 and 1200 mm available.
Excellent finishing quality
- Excellent finishing quality and minimum friction by the use of carbon steel material for ironing.
Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced heat radiation as the higher capacity of a 2-roll Jenroll Express can replace a conventional fixed chest ironer using more rolls.
- Reduced cubic content and less material to heat up in the morning thanks to the flexible chest.
- Optimum heat conduction by use of carbon steel for the chest.
- Minimum heat escape thanks to thorough insulation of chests, pipes and steam components.