Jobs and Career
The JENSEN-GROUP assists the heavy-duty laundries worldwide to economically provide quality textile services. We have become the preferred supplier in laundry industry by leveraging our broad laundry expertise to design and supply single machines, systems and integrated solutions. We are continuously growing by extending our offer and by developing innovative products and services that address specific customer needs. Our success results from combining our global skills with our local presence.
The JENSEN culture makes the difference: Our corporate culture incorporates our past, our present with the preferred values that we live by, and our future. We believe that the development of our corporate culture is a dynamic process in which we can directly incorporate the needs of our customers. Would you like to make a contribution to our future success with your skills and experiences? As a quality oriented company that has driven employees, we aim at strengthening our team with enthusiastic and committed professionals.
We invite you to have a look at our vacant positions:
- Projektmanager/-in Österreich (Austria - in German)
- Field Service Techniker Benelux (Belgium - in Dutch)
- Assistent/-in Service & Projekte Österreich (Austria - in German)
- Servicetechniker Österreich (Austria - in German)
- Project Manager (Denmark - in Danish)
- Field service Technieker (Belgium - in Dutch)
- Servicetechniker (100%) (Schweiz)
- Servicetekniker (Sweden - in Swedish)
- Project Coordinator (Benelux - in Dutch)
- Servicetechniker/-in (Deutschland)
- Uopfordrede ansøgninger til JENSEN Denmark A/S i Rønne / Unsolicited applications for JENSEN Denmark A/S in Rønne
- Lærlinge-/elevpladser og praktik for videregående uddannelser hos JENSEN Denmark A/S i Rønne (uopfordrede ansøgning) / Education positions in JENSEN Denmark A/S in Rønne (unsolicited application)