Sales & Marketing Manager JENSEN Sweden
JENSEN Sweden is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager with responsibility for all sales, marketing, and mechanical design activities necessary to promote and develop our automated garment handling solutions.
In this role you will report to the Managing Director and be a member of the Local Management Team of JENSEN Sweden, located in Borås (close to Göteborg). The function will include some travelling as well, as you will co-operate very closely with other functions within the JENSEN-GROUP as well as with customers and suppliers around the globe. During the last years, the company has experienced strong growth. A continuous development of all sales & marketing activities will be crucial to our continued success, that you can be part of. A team of twelve direct reports will support you in reaching the ambitious goals.
Other tasks and responsibilities include:
- As a member of the local management team, you will develop, communicate, and implement the organization’s strategies, objectives and prioritized activities;
- Leading the Sales & Marketing and Mechanical Design teams;
- Developing relevant marketing materials together with the corporate communications team;
- Being responsible for the offer to order as well as the mechanical design processes;
- Building and maintaining relationships with JENSEN Sales and Service companies, distributors and external customers;
- Recruiting, training and developing your staff and teams.
A relevant academic education and minimum 3 years’ experience in a leadership position in an international B2B company are expected. Good proficiency in English is also a must, Swedish proficiency is highly preferable. Any additional European language is an asset. You need to be action oriented and have a passion to develop our business, our people, and yourself.
We offer you a challenging and demanding position in a company that is considered to be the market and innovation leader in a growing market. The JENSEN-GROUP is creating the future in laundry automation, and you can be part of this journey.
Please send your CV and a personal letter to Per Antonsson, Managing Director of JENSEN Sweden (email@example.com) if you are interested in this assignment.