Skip to navigation (Press Enter) Skip to main content (Press Enter)

Number of Shares and Warrants

Shares Outstanding

DateShare CapitalCurrencyNumber of shares
30/11/201142.714.560euro8.002.968
04/10/201230.710.108euro8.002.968
15/05/201630.710.108euro7.818.999

Share Ownership

JENSEN Invest 53.1% 4.153.781
LAZARD FRERES GESTION SAS 5.2% 403.429
Free Float 41.7% 3.261.789
Total 100.00% 7.818.999

Shareholder Notification

The following notifications have been received of holdings in the company's share capital: 

JENSEN Invest A/S, JF Tenura ApS, the heirs of Mr. Jørn M. Jensen, Mr. Jesper M. Jensen, The Jørn M. Jensen and Lise M. Jensen Family Trust, Mrs. Anne M. Jensen and Mrs. Karine Munk Finser

JENSEN INVEST A/S, Ejnar Jensen Vej 1, 3700 Rønne, Denmark

 

  Number of shares Total shares  %
- Number of shares 4'189'472 7'818'999 53.58%
- Voting rights 4'189'472 7'818'999 53.58%

 

The chain of control is as follows: 53,6% of the shares in JENSEN-GROUP NV are held by JENSEN Invest A/S and 0,03% by the heirs of Mr. Jørn M. Jensen. JF Tenura Aps holds 100% of the shares in JENSEN Invest A/S. SWID AG, represented by Mr. Jesper M. Jensen holds and controls 51% of the shares in JF Tenura Aps. The other 49% of the shares in JF Tenura Aps are held by Mrs Anne Munch Jensen and Mrs Karine Munk Finser as the ultimate beneficial owners of the Jørn Munch Jensen and Lise Munch Jensen Family Trust.

 

LAZARD FRERES GESTION SAS

Rue de Courcelles 25, 75008 Paris, France

 

  Number of shares Total shares  %
- Number of shares

403'429

7'818'999 5.16
- Voting rights

403'429

7'818'999 5.16

 

The chain of control is as follows: Compagnie Financière Lazard Frères SAS controls Lazard Frères Gestion SAS, Lazard Group LLC controls Compagnie Financière Lazard Frères SAS, Lazard Ltd controls Lazard Group LLC. Lazard Frères Gestion SAS acts independently from Compagnie Financière Lazard Frères, Lazard Group LLC, Lazard Ltd and from the rest of the Lazard Group, including Lazard Asset Management, a Company under American law.

 

For new notifications, you can contact the Investor Relations Manager:
JENSEN-GROUP NV
Scarlet Janssens
Bijenstraat 6
9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
Tel:+32 9.333.83.30
Fax: +32 9.333.83.39
e-mail: investor@jensen-group.com