Record revenue with continued investments
- Revenue 2017 amounts to 338.1 million euro, a 6.3% increase compared
to last year.
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounts to 29.9 million euro, which is 19.2%
higher than last year.
- Cash flow (EBITDA) amounts to 34.2 million euro, a 20.2% increase
compared to last year.
- Net income attributable to the shareholders amount to 21.1 million euro
compared to 17.1 million euro last year (earnings per share of 2.7 euro)
- Net cash increased by 19.8 million euro, from 3.2 million euro to 23.0
- Based on the excellent result of the year and the current financial position,
the Board proposes to the Annual Shareholders’ meeting to approve a
dividend of 1.00 euro per share.
- On January 2, 2018 JENSEN-GROUP acquired a participation of 30% in
Inwatec, ApS, a Danish company that manufactures high-end heavy-duty