General and Special Shareholder’ Meeting of May 21, 2019
Following agenda items required approval:
- Approval of the remuneration report;
- Approval of the statutory financial statements;
- Appropriation of the result including a gross dividend of 1 euro per share;
- Discharge of the statutory auditor;
- Discharge of the Directors;
- Re-appointment of Pubal Consult LLP, represented by Mr. Wagner and of
- Inge Buyse bvba, represented by Mrs. Buyse as independent Directors;
- Allocation of the Board of Directors’ fee;
- Proxy for the publication of the decisions of this General Shareholders’
The shareholders approved all of the items.
The share will trade ex-coupon as of May 29, 2019 and the dividend will be payable as from May 31, 2019 at the counters of KBC bank upon presentation of coupon n°14.
JENSEN-GROUP also held a Special Shareholders’ Meeting on May 21, 2019 immediately after the General Shareholders’ Meeting. Following agenda items required approval:
- Re-instatement of the authorization of the Board of Directors to increase the
- capital under the provision of authorized capital – change of the bylaws;
- Renewal of the authorization for the Board of Directors to buy back shares – change of the bylaws;
- Deletion of transitional provision on bearer shares;
- Change of bylaws re Chairman of the shareholders’ meeting - The Board of
- Directors appoints a Chairman of the Shareholders’ meeting – change of the bylaws.
- Proxy for publication of the decisions and for other formalities.
The shareholders also approved all of these items.
The full agenda of the General Shareholders’ Meeting and of the Special
Meeting of Shareholders are also available on the corporate website
www.jensen-group.com under Investor Relations/Shareholder Guide/